Iwata W400 WBX Classic Gun Premium Performance for Water/Solvent
Our opinion: If you want a premier league with all setups available, this is as cheap as it gets. Smooth worker – loyal fans everywhere
The W-400 WBX Basecoat Spray gun excels in delivering exceptional performance at an affordable price point. Engineered for the refinisher who demands maximum colour accuracy and Basecoat laydown. With the patented Split NozzleTM Technology, basecoat performance is of the highest standard and provides excellent results for the professional refinisher who demands superior atomisation and results every time. The WBX W-400 Basecoat gun enhances the spraying process with its unmatched features:
– Smooth trigger action designed to deliver a soft and smooth pull.
– Split NozzleTM Technology is unmatched in its atomisation capabilities as well as creating the perfect fan pattern, reducing striping, mottle, and other basecoat imperfections.
– Lightweight and balanced design offers a comfortable painting experience, reducing painter tiredness and allowing you to work uninterrupted for longer.
– Minimal spare parts, no baffles, seals, and O-rings are needed on a W-400 gun reducing mechanical errors and spare part costs.
– Superior Basecoat performance with up to 25% material savings.
– Optimised fan pattern easily wets up panels and lays basecoat perfectly.
– Atomisation is best in class – even droplet distribution and uniform size.
– Fast application speed with high transfer efficiency.
Transfer efficiency up to 65%
Flat and thin spray pattern
Extra air valve for colour fading
Air consumption 280 L/min at 2.0 bar (LV2 air caps)
Most popular 1.3 (best control and finish), then 1.4 (faster), then 1.2 for some water-based only.
Comes with a standard 600cc cup, lid and filter, cleaning brushes and a spanner.
– Air pressure: 2.0 bar
– Air consumption: 280 Nl/min / ~10 cfm (free air)
– Fluid output: 60ml/min
– Pattern width: 80mm
– Weight: 380g
– Cup: M&S cup or 600cc cup
For Adapters please follow the links below for selected adaptor and select the correct part number from the model part number dropdown.
– 3M PPS adapter Series 1.0 No.02 (16032)
– 3M PPS adapter Series 2.0 No. S02 (26032)
– DeVilbiss (DPC-11)
– SATA (125211)
– Colad (9370A09)
You may also like…
SATA RPS Standard 0.3 Disposable Cup & Lids (125 or 200 micron, Pack of 40 or 100) (1010389 / 1010404)Found it cheaper?
We’ll beat it convincingly Trade: £63.90 Our Price: £45.32
DeVilbiss (1/4″) Fluid Hose Assembly with BSP Fittings (5m) (H-7503HA-5)Found it cheaper?
We’ll beat it convincingly Our Price: £69.00
3M PPS Large 0.9L Kit (200 Micron, Pack of 25) (16024)Found it cheaper?
We’ll beat it convincingly Trade: £54.14 Our Price: £37.90
3M PPS Series 2.0 Kit, Standard, 650 ml, 200 Micron (26000)Found it cheaper?
We’ll beat it convincingly Trade: £96.37 Our Price: £67.46
Colad Snap Lid 900ml System (Pack of 40 Lids and 40 Cups) (9390130SLS / 9390190SLS)Found it cheaper?
We’ll beat it convincingly Trade: £73.95 Our Price: £49.31
Free UK Mainland shipping on all orders over £50.00 + VAT